Studio Brief 3 - Critical reflection and proposal

Monday 14 January 2019

COP3: Research Practical Brief

The Mindfulness Colouring Book

"The bestselling adult colouring book!
Working with your hands is one of the best ways to soothe anxiety and eliminate stress. This stunning, pocket-sized colouring book offers a practical exercise in mindfulness that draws on your creativity and hones your focus." - Amazon







I have seen this book around a lot in recent years, however I have never tried it for myself so I took to Amazon reviews to see what people thought and had to say about it.


Most reviews of this were incredibly positive and people really loved it, a lot of people seemed to comment on how it really helped to relieve stress and anxiety- this is definitely another object that I want to include within the mindful space.

No comments:

Post a Comment