Studio Brief 3 - Critical reflection and proposal

Saturday 3 August 2019

COP3: Looking at my practical again



Looking at this post for my final practical outcome, I can instantly see why this did not meet the requirements to pass. It is a very weak piece of work and does not show any of my graphic design skills and I now need to carefully think how to improve or change this practical outcome as it is very poor.

Within the notes on how to improve, it states it would have made more sense to consider what design elements can be used in the space in order to improve mindfulness and further considerations about how to promote using the space. 

At this point I am struggling to decide whether to stick with this idea of a creating a mindfulness space or to change it up entirely. If I decide to change it up entirely however, it would become a very complicated project for me as I have already researched and thought about creating this space for the practical side of the brief. 


No comments:

Post a Comment