Studio Brief 3 - Critical reflection and proposal

Saturday 3 August 2019

COP3: Practical- Pitch Idea

As stated in my previous blog post, creating elements to put forward for a pitch is a great way to get across my ideas for the mindfulness space and allow me to put the idea to the university.

What needs to be included:


  • Rationale (what I want the space to be)
  • How it will benefit students (mindfulness)
  • Design Elements included in the space (infographic poster)
  • What will be within the space
  • Promotional material for the space to put up around university (poster/ leaflet/ emails)
After re-considering my practical side of this module, I am already a lot more positive that this will meet the learning outcome as I am directly linking the aspects talked about in my essay but having a lot more consideration to graphic design- through the design elements/ infographic poster/ promotional material.

I also think creating aspects for a pitch is a much better way to approach the practical outcome as it is still allowing me to be incredibly creative and really think about what should be going into this mindfulness project to benefit students.


No comments:

Post a Comment