Studio Brief 3 - Critical reflection and proposal

Saturday 3 August 2019

COP3: Resubmission 12/8/19

As I did not pass this module I am re-submitting it.

The area which led me to a low mark was my practical and outcome 6A4 which I only got 35% in.

Demonstrate a critical understanding of the synthesis between the theoretical and practical contexts of their own creative concerns.  (knowledge and understanding / innovation).

This is the key thing I will work on as in my feedback and what I can do to improve it says my practical work contains no graphic design and it would have made more sense had you considered what design elements can be used in such space in order to improve mindfulness as well as further considerations about how to promote using the space.

My module assessment feedback states:

Your work has failed to develop a satisfactory understanding of the relationship between the theoretical and practical contexts of your practice. A conceptual relationship between the theoretical and practical elements of the module is neither explicitly defined nor developed, leading to a failure of your project to fully meet the requirements of the brief. 

My next steps are going to be re thinking a way to do the practical side of the brief in order for it to show graphic design elements and to move the mark higher from 35% in order to pass the module.

No comments:

Post a Comment