Studio Brief 3 - Critical reflection and proposal

Saturday 3 August 2019

COP3: Practical- Information Added To Infographic Poster



Once I had decided what colour background to go with for the poster, I then began to add in the information that I put together about each design element that will be a key feature within the space. There was no necessary order I needed to put each bit of information in just as long as it was all there.

The text is definitely legible as I have kept it to the bare minimum and just included bullet points about each element and how that relates to mindfulness. As well as ensuring this poster relates to my essay and discusses how design influences mindfulness, it was important for me to create a professional infographic poster in order to include graphic design within the practical side of my work.


No comments:

Post a Comment